Kairos is an enabler of impact: our impact outcomes are at the client level. Our Control Room Assistant and our Emissions Radar helps our customers by reducing the impact of oil spills and reducing greenhouse gas emissions. It also reduces risk and increases production and safety.
Our mission is to help the process industry avoid incidents in the process, while optimizing energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Our current overall score is 85, which is above average. We are continuously working on improving our diversity and proportion of women in the company.
Our customers have confirmed that the Control Room Assistant was vital in preventing a number of shutdowns in 2021. The Kairos solution helps our customers and the world, by reducing greenhouse gas emissions and oil spills.
The EU taxonomy is a classification system, establishing a list of environmentally sustainable economic activities.
The Taxonomy Regulation establishes six environmental objectives:
1. Climate change mitigation
2. Climate change adaptation
3. The sustainable use and protection of water and marine resources
4. The transition to a circular economy
5. Pollution prevention and control
6. The protection and restoration of biodiversity and ecosystems