Kairos Technology & Vysus Group join forces for the second European Conference on Plant & Process Safety in Antwerp, September 13-14, 2022.
Attending under the conference title ‘Practical Learnings on Processes with Hazardous Chemicals’ – the Vysus/Kairos team will have booth 9 in the main networking area in the Flanders Meeting & Convention Center.
The team of consultants will be available to discuss any topics of interest including:
- Process Safety Management
- Asset Integrity Management and Reliability
- Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA)
- Advanced Consequence Modelling using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- HAZOPs, Alarm Management, SIL and and Functional Safety
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Digital innovations to support our services (Dynamic QRA, HAZOP Assistant, Control Room Assistant, Emissions Radar)
One of our latest digital innovation we are bringing to the event is the Kairos HAZOP Assistant. This AI software solution is a game-changer for the industry. With a unique combination of the Vysus Group safety experts and Kairos Technology unique market-leading software technology, our joint vision is to increase the safety of processes and reduce the costs. We want a systematic HAZOP process which automatically captures the operational learning both not only from one site, but also across different sites and operators - easily, quickly and within a single software tool.
We believe this new approach will transform the Process Safety Management (PSM), and specifically the HAZOP process.
On stand Nr. 9 for both days for Vysus Group & Kairos Technology you will meet:
- Kees van Wingerden - VP Industrial Risk, Senior Principal Consultant at Vysus Group, Norway
- Angel Casal - Business Manager and Senior Principal Risk Consultant at Vysus Group, Spain
- Paul Seccombe – Sales Director UK/EU for Kairos Technology
Kees, Angel and Paul will be key players when it comes to the direction and functionality of our software tools for HAZOPs. We are keen to meet clients, partners and industry leaders to exchange ideas and make this event a success.